Add Our eLearning to Your Training Mix
The Academy for Competent Youth Work has partnered with the National Afterschool Association (NAA), Child Care Aware, and CypherWorx to offer the latest in Child and Youth Care Training for CYC professionals.
The Academy has long offered a variety of courses oriented to the CYC certification requirements and this partnership greatly expands our offerings. We will be adding a substantial number of new courses that support the Associate and Professional Levels of Certification.
The full catalog includes hundreds of courses relevant to Child and Youth Care Professionals including short one session and longer multi-session courses with in-depth curriculum content, interactivity, and certificates. These courses give you the opportunity to expand your knowledge with high-quality training at a low cost, completed on your schedule. Registration is free.
Your FREE registration includes:
- Enjoy 50+ free courses.
- Full catalog of hundreds of courses priced as low as $15 a course.
- Access to the entire course catalog for just Free
- Certificate and/or CEU courses.
- Course catalog includes courses in a wide range of topics including OSHA, leadership, non-profit program management, Microsoft Courses, non-harassment, and much more.
MI-20 Motivational Interviewing
Motivational Interviewing is a favored, evidence-based practice for working with youth in a variety of settings.
Programs using Motivational Interviewing as part of their core practices experience:
- Improved relationships between staff and youth.
- Improved focus on and adherence to change plans.
- Increased treatment program retention rates
- Increased treatment program participation rates
- Increased probability of successful program outcomes
For a free exposure to the eleventh course in this series, click this link
CEU’s are available for Child and Youth Care Workers and NAADAC-Certfied Counselors for these courses.
School-Age Certificate Series (FASA)
The 36-course Certificate Series content contains 36 courses covering many areas of child and youth care practice. It is the most comprehensive online series focused on Out of School Time practice. It contains several courses useful to Child and Youth Care Practitioners in any setting.
CEU credits for Child and Youth Care Workers are offered through these courses.
Child and Youth Care Certification Series
This series contains courses developed for Child and Youth Care Workers and are appropriate for any setting. It includes courses that offer Child and Youth Care CEU hours, including Ethics and Documentation for Child and Youth Care Workers.
This section is where the Academy will be working with others to develop an expanded catalogue for those seeking Child and Youth Care Certification and Recertification.
Partner with Us to:
- Develop on-line learning modules with customized content specific to the learning needs of your staff and organization,
- Assemble customized learning packages to build specific skill sets while reducing cost with bulk pricing,
- Mount your training in the On-Line Learning Academy so others can benefit while creating a revenue source to support your organization’s operations.
The Academy partners with educators and trainers who have on-line content that will benefit an expanded audience. Mount your modules in the On-Line Learning Academy to reach a wider audience of practitioners across the field of youth services. Revenue sharing agreements allow developers to own their content while expanding access and increasing income.
Convenient, cost-effective, learning on your schedule.