As programs grow in today’s changing services environment, there are times it is invaluable to have allies you can call on to help you think through how to move to the next step. Having access to knowledgeable, experienced consultants who understand the complexities of your program and workforce while bringing a fresh perspective can make an enormous difference.
The Academy offers an array of technical support services to help you assess your current strengths and design strategies to better meet the emerging needs of your program, clients, and community. We can help you:
- Assess current programming to evolve organizational capacity to better meet changing service demands.
- Implement hiring practices that increase the likelihood of choosing the right people for the right positions.
- Create an optimal combination of online, blended and live training to best develop staff, contractors, and volunteers.
- Organize regional collaboratives to share training resources and costs for high-quality professional development.
- Evaluate service outcomes and create data driven quality improvement systems.
- Design on-boarding training that provides essential entry-level skills tied to progressive learning that motivates staff to engage in career-long learning.
- Transition from caretaking to relationship based work.
- Prioritize self-care and wellness as an organization.
- Reward ability with competence-based staff assessment, promotion, and benefits programs.
- Enhance teamwork with collaborative supervision approaches that guide, motivate, and empower.